Click on the title above to access "Hope" a flexible experience for families. This is offered in lieu of the final large group gathering and the celebration of the Family Faith Mass that could not happen this year. You can use the resource however it works for your family--set aside a block of time or do it in bits over a longer time. Some parts are discussion/conversation starters, some are stories, videos, and bible verses/stories to help your family learn about and see the reasons for hope. After learning and discussing, my hope is that your family will find a way to share your reasons for hope with the rest of us. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. This is meant as a gift to the families of the parish of all ages, sizes, and configurations!
Welcome! These links are for all families. Feel free to scroll around and visit all the pages of the website If there are resources you need or want or if you have any questions or comments please use the "Contact" page or email email@example.com. You can also see the St Michael Parish website for up to date information and more prayer resources.
Prayer and worship resources for kids and families
Coronavirus responses for parents/families
Educational resources for Families and Students
Confirmation REtreat packets
Care for Creation
INTRODUCING PFLAUM GOSPEL WEEKLIES:
- PLEASE do not hesitate to contact Julie Sutton, firstname.lastname@example.org, 330-492-3119 x 219 or 330-415-6238 with questions, problems, or ideas!!
- Sacramental Preparation at St. Michael Parish is generally completed in 2nd grade for First Reconciliation and First Eucharist and in 8th grade for Confirmation. If you have special needs or questions about Sacraments please contact Julie Sutton.
- Teaching Guide for "Promise" (Grades K and 1) is linked HERE. I can print for you on request.
- Teaching Guide for "Good News" (Grade 2,3) is linked HERE. I can print for you on request.
- Teaching Guide for "Venture" (Grades 4,5,6) is linked HERE. I can print for you on request.
- Teaching Guide for "Visions" (Grade 7) is linked HERE. I can print for you on request.
- 8th grade classes and Families Together families will use Pflaum's "Gifted with the Spirit". HERE is a link to some Parent/Sponsor/Student resources. HERE is the link to the Confirmation/Youth ministry website.
- 2nd grade info is on its own page!