Two OPtions for families
- FGF With Classes: Sunday morning grade level classes along with family chosen prayer and service activities and large group family gatherings.
- FGF Families Together: Allows families to complete classwork at home or in small groups on their own schedules and includes family chosen prayer and service activities and large group family gathering.
***NOTE: All events are subject to change based on changing public health recommendations due to the COVID 19 pandemic. We appreciate your patience and compliance.
INTRODUCING PFLAUM GOSPEL WEEKLIES:
- We will use Gospel Weeklies for all grade EXCEPT 2nd and 8th for Families Together and FGF with Classes. (See below for links to 2nd and 8th grade info)
- Here is the link to the parent page of Pflaum Gospel Weeklies with resources for seasonal activities, living the Gospel at Home, the Mass readings for each week, and other useful stuff!
- If you prefer a video introduction is linked HERE.
- PLEASE do not hesitate to contact Julie Sutton, email@example.com, 330-492-3119 x 219 or 330-415-6238 with questions, problems, or ideas!!
- Sacramental Preparation at St. Michael Parish is generally completed in 2nd grade for First Reconciliation and First Eucharist and in 8th grade for Confirmation. If you have special needs or questions about Sacraments please contact Julie Sutton.
Welcome! These links are for all families. Feel free to scroll around and visit all the pages of the website If there are resources you need or want or if you have any questions or comments please use the "Contact" page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also see the St Michael Parish website for up to date information and more prayer resources.