Click on the title above to access "Hope" a flexible experience for families. This is offered in lieu of the final large group gathering and the celebration of the Family Faith Mass that could not happen this year. You can use the resource however it works for your family--set aside a block of time or do it in bits over a longer time. Some parts are discussion/conversation starters, some are stories, videos, and bible verses/stories to help your family learn about and see the reasons for hope. After learning and discussing, my hope is that your family will find a way to share your reasons for hope with the rest of us. Contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns. This is meant as a gift to the families of the parish of all ages, sizes, and configurations!
Welcome! These links are for all families. Feel free to scroll around and visit all the pages of the website If there are resources you need or want or if you have any questions or comments please use the "Contact" page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also see the St Michael Parish website for up to date information and more prayer resources.
Celebrating the month of Mary at Home
Prayer and worship resources for kids and families
Coronavirus responses for parents/families
Educational resources for Families and Students
If you are enrolled in Families Growing in Faith:
We are saddened that we are unable to meet face to face, but will keep this website updated with all you need to seamlessly continue supporting the faith formation of your children. Most of us have plenty of time at home so lets make sure we remember to pray together as families and serve each other. You can communicate your activities the way you normally do, through the communication boxes on this website, via email, or through the Schoology class if you have set that up.
Confirmation REtreat packets
Lessons for May 3rd
Lessons for April 29th
Lessons for april 19th
Lessons for April 5th
Lessons for March 29th
Lessons for March 22nd
- The above buttons link to the student lessons for the grades listed.
- The teacher guides for the lessons are linked below as well as the link to the parent page of the Pflaum website page with supplemental information and activities for families
- Confirmation candidates can use the Confirmation packet above and/or link to the youth ministry website.
- Please contact email@example.com or call me at 330-492-3119 x 219--if you leave a voicemail I will get it even if I am out of the office.
Who Cares About Mary?
Care for Creation
INTRODUCING PFLAUM GOSPEL WEEKLIES:
- PLEASE do not hesitate to contact Julie Sutton, firstname.lastname@example.org, 330-492-3119 x 219 or 330-415-6238 with questions, problems, or ideas!!
- Sacramental Preparation at St. Michael Parish is generally completed in 2nd grade for First Reconciliation and First Eucharist and in 8th grade for Confirmation. If you have special needs or questions about Sacraments please contact Julie Sutton.
- Teaching Guide for "Promise" (Grades K and 1) is linked HERE. I can print for you on request.
- Teaching Guide for "Good News" (Grade 2,3) is linked HERE. I can print for you on request.
- Teaching Guide for "Venture" (Grades 4,5,6) is linked HERE. I can print for you on request.
- Teaching Guide for "Visions" (Grade 7) is linked HERE. I can print for you on request.
- 8th grade classes and Families Together families will use Pflaum's "Gifted with the Spirit". HERE is a link to some Parent/Sponsor/Student resources. HERE is the link to the Confirmation/Youth ministry website.
- 2nd grade info is on its own page!